One To World should be the first stop for every international student & scholar in the greater New York area!
To advance global cooperation, One To World fosters intercultural understanding by creating face-to-face experiences among local communities, international students and Fulbright scholars.
Throughout the year (September through May approximately), One To World organizes a variety of programs—walking tours, concerts and theater productions, receptions, and other social activities for international students. Below are some examples of our program offerings:
- Global Classroom - Share your country and culture by making curriculum-related presentations to students in New York City public schools.
- Community Visits - Enjoy short-term home hospitality with American host families.
- Community Service - Give back to the New York community by volunteering with one of our many partners.
- One To World Walks - Explore New York City's most diverse neighborhoods on our guided walking tours.
- Campus-to-Career - Prepare yourself for the professional working world through workshops and job shadowing programs.
- Foreign Affairs Conferences - Represent your country & culture as an international student delegate at two prestigious foreign affairs conferences held annually at the U.S. Military Academy in West Point, New York and the U.S. Naval Academy in Annapolis, Maryland.
To stay up-to-date on One To World programs and other events in New York, join our mailing list. We add new programs throughout the semester and announce them on our newsletter.