Organizational membership is designed for organizations that host international students, scholars or interns (colleges and universities, English language institutes, student or work exchange programs, and other agencies). Yearly organizational membership costs are determined by a tiered system based on the organization's international student enrollment:
International student enrollment→ Yearly Fee
100 or fewer→ $675.00
101-200 → $800.00
201-500 → $850.00
501-1,000 → $1000.00
1,001-2,500 → $1350.00
The membership benefits include:
- Monthly meetings for international education professionals, featuring an immigration roundtable, facilitated by an immigration attorney, and professional development presentations.
- Regular monthly email newsletter and updates from One To World staff on upcoming events for students and professionals, current topics in international education, and more!
- Directory listings and regular program mailings for up to three professional campus staff members. Additionally, six international student representatives may receive monthly program announcements.
- Membership discount on purchase of bulk copies of One To World's e-book publication The International Students' Survival Guide to Living in New York City.
- Priority announcements of innovative enrichment programs designed to introduce international students to NYC and the U.S. (Note: Students from One To World member organizations receive priority consideration for acceptance into programs):
- Community visits, walking tours and homestay programs in and around NYC.
- Global Classroom program in NYC public schools.
- Foreign affairs conferences at West Point and Annapolis.
- Campus-to-Career programs & workshops.
- On-campus interactive orientation sessions presented by One To World staff to international student audiences (limit of two sessions per year, scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis).
Click HERE for the Organizational Membership Application
If you are interested in joining please call our office at (212) 431-1195 or email us.